Planning for your Shoot
Spend some time checking out what other people have done with the background and props you are planning to use.
- For a vintage look - consider more old fashioned clothes, jackets, dresses, retro garments that you can easily accessorize.
- For a hipster look - consider t-shirts with messages on them, blue jeans.
- For a glamorous look - think cocktail wear, button up shirts, vest and/or jackets for guys.
- For a fun/playful look - go for some serious neutrals like an all black outfit that you can accessorize the heck out with our funny wigs, hats and glasses.
- For a professional look - choose flattering blouses, sweaters and jackets that reflect your professional style and offer some contrast to the background you choose.
- For a holiday look - Go with neutrals, black, white for lots of festive accessorizing with colorful props or wear all the greens, red, tartans and fur of the season.
YES, you are welcome to bring props from home but only inanimate objects. Sorry NO PETS in this line of photography. Visit us for a Campbell Salgado session with your pets however. We welcome them when we have a photographer and assistant in the studio.
Print, Sign & Bring Waiver
Everyone over 18 years must sign waiver. It will behoove you to discuss amongst yourself how photos may be shared from parties and whether or not you will allow us to post photos you take on our blog and/or website. Who's ready to be a star? You can find waiver here.
Access our current price list here.